HAHAHAHA oh wow. WOW.
This. Would be. Amazing.
Terry O’Quinn is apparently shopping around a pitch for a “TNT-type show” in which he and Michael Emerson play suburban hit men juggling family issues.
Though Terry asked me not to spill show specifics, he has spoken with Lost creator J.J. Abrams about the project and says, â€œI really hope this works out because Michael would be in his prime in this.â€
Taken from TV Guide
Here’s a fun interview with Michael Emerson about Ben and the last year of Lost: Lostâ€™s Michael Emerson on the New, Humbled Ben and Whether Heâ€™ll Make It to the End Alive
We are going to have the pleasure of comparing realities, some that weâ€™re already familiar with, some that look like them but arenâ€™t quite them, and some that are much different. We will be integrating a really complicated narrative puzzle as we go, trying to stitch it together. And bit by bit, big chunks of the puzzle are going to fall into place. Weâ€™ve shot some stuff already that is â€” ha! â€” so great.
The 2009 Golden Globe nominations were announced this morning!
I’m particularly happy for Michael Emerson, Glee (woo Jane Lynch!) True Blood, Dexter (woo Michael C. Hall and John Lithgow!), 30 Rock, Mad Men (woo Jon Hamm!), and The Office.
With Ricky Gervais hosting this year, the night could turn out to be kind of awesome.
As a little celebration for Michael Emerson’s Emmy win last night, the artist of Benry Knows Best whipped up some commemorative icons! Enjoy!
Lots more Benry Knows Best coming later this week.
Jorge Garcia, Michael Emerson, and Nestor Carbonell talk to Michael Ausiello about the Comic-Con panel and the last season of our beloved Lost.
And now I need to see Alpert in a Conquistador costume.
More Entertainment Weekly coverage:
Guys, I have never wanted to be at Comic-Con more in my whole life.
I have many theories as to where this final season is headed, but I’ll be posting about that more once we get a little closer to the premiere!
Also: a big collection of panel videos all in one post! Was that Richard applying eyeliner that I saw!? Michael Emerson’s audition as Hurley SLAYS ME hahahaha! And the death reel is awesome haha.
- Mike Judge finally wrote another movie and Jason Bateman will star!
- Bob Odenkirk and David Cross talk about their new show.
- Does Lost have a Redshirt problem?
- Mental Floss has an Old School Nickeloden Quiz!!!!
- Ron Moore’s Battlestar Galactica podcasts are finally available! I highly recommend these podcasts, they never fail to be interesting.
- Ian McKellan will definitely be back as Gandalf! Thank god. I can’t imagine anyone else in that role.
- Here’s a cool interview with Michael Emerson.
Letâ€™s say that Ben was able to manipulate the smoke monster, but on the show everything is a binary system, everything is in balance, morally balanced or economically balanced, so for Ben to make a thing happen like that, there is also a price, I think, that he had to pay. We donâ€™t know what Ben paid yet to make the smoke monster come. We donâ€™t know that heâ€¦ â€œIs he allowed to do that?â€ and everyone who has power also pays a price. John Locke is going to pay a price. Ben has paid a priceâ€¦ Nothing is for free in terms of power or morality on the island and Iâ€™m beginning to see that the writers are more interested in that pattern, too, of this living ledger book system.
- 16 Unanswered TV Questions from the Onion’s A.V. Club
- Daniel Radcliffe stars in PBS Masterpiece Theater production of My Boy Jack; sports awesomely ridiculous mustache.
- A no-frills guide to five just-published first novels from New York Magazine: I’m glad I saw this, I was thinking about picking up that Keith Gessen book…
- ABC News is planning a documentary about J.K.Rowling!
- According to Ron Moore’s blog, he’s recorded a podcast for the most recent episode of Battlestar Galactica, as well as episodes 4 and 5! If you’re a hardcore BSG fan and you’re not listening to these podcasts, I highly recommend doing so. Moore basically sits and watches the episode from start to finish and talks about anything that crosses his mind. It’s chock full of interesting facts and ideas. (One example? They had toyed with the idea of showing all 12 Cylon models on Cylon-occupied Caprica in the episode “Downloaded” in Season 2, but they thought it would be giving too much away!)
You can find the podcasts in the Apple iTunes Podcast Directory by searching for “Battlestar Galactica” and choosing the official SciFi Channel podcast.
- Here’s an interview with Michael Emerson, who [brilliantly] plays Ben on Lost.
“It sounds crazy, but even though I’ve read the script, I still sometimes don’t get what just happened,” says Emerson. “I may have a brain defect of some sort because I will just miss obvious things and have to have them explained to me by relatives and children.”
Lost is back in 3 days!!! Hold onto your butts!